terms & conditions
The customer constitutes an AGREEMENT when submitting materials such as print, film, digital files, negatives, transparencies or artwork for processing, printing, mounting, laminating, or other handling by Color Resource Center or its subsidiary or agents. Although Color Resource Center takes every precaution for the safekeeping and handling of such materials listed previously, any damage or loss by Color Resource Center, its subsidiary or agents due to unpredictable defects in materials or even due to negligence or other fault of Color Resource Center, its subsidiary or agents will entitle the customer ONLY a replacement with the like amount unexposed film and processing or, in the care of mounting, another print, when possible, and only when initially produced by Color Resource Center. Except for such replacement, the acceptance by our company, subsidiary, and/or agents of the film, print, slide, negative, transparency or artwork is without other warranty or liability, and recovery for any incidental or consequential damages is excluded.
Should any materials submitted involve high value, the onus is upon the client to appropriately insure it.
Color Resource Center is not responsible for consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. Color Resource Center is responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Customer is responsible to proofread and correct any spelling or punctuation before submitting an order. Color Resource Center does not and will not proofread nor correct any such mistakes. Customer is also responsible to look over user-customizable features such as enhancements, choice of finish (where offered), cropping, border selection, size (where available) and formatting before submitting order.
Non-returnable items include the following:
- Consumable items such as but not limited to film, photo paper, CD, DVDs.
- Orders with errors in spelling, punctuation or accuracy in the text provided by the customer.
- Orders with user-customizable features such as enhancements, choice of finish (where offered), cropping, border selection, size (where available) and formatting.
- Any merchandise built or modified by Color Resource Center to customer’s specifications.
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated as non-returnable.
- Custom built merchandise such as but not limited to frames, gallery mount, acrylic cut to order + Transportation costs such as but limited to shipping
Prices, Terms & Conditions and Return Policy are subject to change without notice.